It’s the old classic that Michael’s mom used to make almost every week during the summer. One of his easy favorites!
- 1 lbs. fresh green beans (trimmed & cut into thirds)
- 4 cans of Shop N Save sliced white potatoes, drained
- 1 lb. ham (baked virginia ham in lunch meat, or point in deli) baked, not boiled.
- cook grean beans covered in water until tender, then drain.
- drain cans of potatos & put in
- chop ham & put in
- add stick margarine to taste (~1 stick per pot)
- put on stove very low… heat & stir every 10 minutes or so
- stove heat on oven for an hour or so.
- good served with butter bread & apple sauce